Raven Hill Farm
Bookings available for 2019
Eco camping site available with basic facilities between Bude and Launceston on the B3254 at West Curry with wonderful views of Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor on the horizon..
* Enjoy some quiet and solitude off the beaten track.
* This site is only open for 28 days of the year so its truly unspoilt but within the boundaries of the smallholding.
The site is close to sandy family beaches, quiet coves and beautiful coast and moorland walks.
* In an enclosed 3 acre / 1 hectare private field for that off-grid camping feel.
* Limited to 1 or 2 tents or small camping vans per night unless privately group booked.
* Basic facilities: water tap,
"treebog" compost loo,
hot and cold water and sink for washing up etc,
* Currently no shower facilities,
* "Green" chemical toilet disposal point.
* Firepit available
* Electric vehicle car charging point available.
* Fantastic distant views of Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor and the surrounding farmland.
* Dogs are welcome by prior agreement as long as they are kept under close control. (neighbouring fields have cattle and sheep)
Tents / Small touring vans only
Tent with 1 or 2 adults £7 per night
Small tourer van £7 night with 1 or 2 adults
Group price by arrangement, please contact me on 07788 432380 to confirm available dates. To pay and book, please go to payment page.
There is also a traditional Mongolian Ger Yurt available for hire. Click the link here;
Ravens Nest Yurt
Check out Campsites.co.uk for full details
off grid eco camping holiday breaks cornwall devon bude launceston nearly wild camping farm camping